"Elegant 2" Sheer Verticals
There was an error loading product info. Please try again later.
Select Mount Type
You must make a selection.
Select the style.
Please select a color.
Select the type.
Select the blind style for the bottom shade.
Please select a color for the bottom shade.
Select any additional options. (Scroll to see all options)
WIDTH & HEIGHT
Please select your dimensions.
Check available sizing in tab below.
Did you measure correctly?
One of the biggest mistakes in ordering window treatments is supplying the information backwards when it comes to dimensions. Please make sure you always supply width first, then height. Refer to the Fractions Sheet and Measuring Blinds Form for accurate measurements, and refer to the "Tips" section below for more information.
Please carefully review the selected options, and scroll to enter notes below.
Include a "Room/Window Name" if you would like to operate this blind on the same remote as others (Motorized blinds only).
Please include any additional notes. Also include valance options, light guard color, or cut-out size if applicable.
Chat with one of our expert team members to help253-839-1513
• Outside Mounted System like a Drapery
• Headrail comes in approx. 4" incremental widths (See the sizing charts in the "Available Sizing" Tab
• Single window sizing up to 161-5/8" or
• "Side-by-Side" window sizing application up to 160-1/8" each side for a total of almost 27 feet! (320-1/4")
• Sheer half loop connects one side of the vane to the other
• Unique "pass-thru" any vane without sliding the vertical/drapery open
• Options for sheer fabric mesh with or without a design
• Heavy Duty Premium Aluminum Head-Rail
• Light-filtering Luxury Woven Fabric Vanes
• Left, Right, or Split Stacks
• Layered Fabric Vanes
• Machine Washable Vanes
• Room Darkening Fabric Vanes
• Alternating Colors
• Matching Aluminum Bracket Shims
Elegant 2 Sheer Verticals are made for an outside mount installation "only" like a drapery
When the vanes are rotated all the way to left or right, both sides of the will be the same width as the track.
To minimize light leakage, fabric vanes should overlap a window opening by at least 4” on both the right & left side. Your overall width should include the amount of overlap you prefer.
For Patio Doors we recommend the fabric vanes should overlap the window opening by at least 4” at the top, and deduct 3/4” at the bottom for clearance at the bottom of drapery to the floor. The order height will be from the top of of the head-rail and not the top of the brackets. The brackets add approximately 3/8 of an inch. Deduct 1” when ordering to mount inside a window/door frame. Consider all this when placing your order.
For Windows we recommend the fabric should overlap the top of the window opening at least 4” at the top and the bottom. Consider this when placing your order.
Should you have any questions at all, please call us! These are a more expensive product and we all hate mistakes!