"Econo" Faux Wood Blinds
There was an error loading product info. Please try again later.
Will this blind be inside-mounted?
Select the blind style.
Please select a color.
Select the type of blind.
Select the blind style for the bottom shade.
Please select a color for the bottom shade.
Select any additional options.
WIDTH & HEIGHT
Please select your dimensions.
Check available sizing below
Did you measure correctly?
One of the biggest mistakes in ordering window treatments is supplying the information backwards when it comes to dimensions. Please make sure you always supply width first, then height. Refer to the Fractions Sheet and Measuring Blinds Form for accurate measurements, and refer to the "Tips" section below for more information.
Please carefully review the selected options.
Include a "Room Name" if you would like to operate this blind on the same remote as others (Motorized blinds only).
Chat with one of our expert team members to help253-839-1513
For an Inside Mount the factory will deduct 3/8" off ordered size
For an Outside Mount there will be no deduction.
Minimum Net Size: 20" x 24"
Maximum Net Size: 72" x 84"
For Ordering Info:
Inside Mount: 20-3/8 x 24" up to 84"
Outside Mount: 20" x 24" up to 84"
• Made from combined plastics to create the lightest faux wood blinds in the industry today.
• Smooth, remarkable and unmatched cordless technology.
• The new EuroStyle headrail has a more modern look and comes with the 2” routed slats.
• An optional "Classic" 2-1/2" valance is included for Inside or Outside Mount.
• Made for virtually any environment from heat to moisture to exposure.
• Cordless with Tilt Control Rod on Left Side Only
• Comes in “White” Only
• Meets Child Protection Standards
• Limited to a maximum size of 72” x 84”.
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
For a full inside mount, without the valance, a minimum of 3-15/16" surface depth required.
For a full inside mount, with the crown valance, a minimum of 4-1/16" surface depth required.
Installation Instruction PDF
Make sure you can reach the top of the window to raise and lower the shade.
Tilt Wand Control
Comes with a tilt wand on the left side of the blind only. (Right side not available)
Usually used as a spacer to lower or bring forward the brackets on an installation where there is a protruding frame or trim.
Side Mount Bracket
Is an “L” shaped bracket to install brackets in an arched window or a place where you want the blind lower in a window.