"Choice" Vertical Honeycomb Shades
There was an error loading product info. Please try again later.
Will this be inside-mounted?
You must make a selection.
Select the style.
Please select a color.
Select the type.
Select the blind style for the bottom shade.
Please select a color for the bottom shade.
Select any additional options. (Scroll to see all options)
WIDTH & HEIGHT
Please select your dimensions.
Check available sizing in tab below.
Did you measure correctly?
One of the biggest mistakes in ordering window treatments is supplying the information backwards when it comes to dimensions. Please make sure you always supply width first, then height. Refer to the Fractions Sheet and Measuring Blinds Form for accurate measurements, and refer to the "Tips" section below for more information.
Please carefully review the selected options, and scroll to enter notes below.
Include a "Room/Window Name" if you would like to operate this blind on the same remote as others (Motorized blinds only).
Please include any additional notes. Also include valance options, light guard color, or cut-out size if applicable.
Chat with one of our expert team members to help253-839-1513
All sizes below can be ordered to these exact sizes as an Outside Mount otherwise the factory will deduct 3/8" off the ordered width and 3/8"-1/2" in height for an Inside Mount
Be sure to take a deduction for the height for an Outside Mount being installed as an Inside Mount (usually 3/8' for a window and 3/4" for a patio door application. The factory takes NO deductions for an Outside Mount order.
I.E. - For a window measuring 30-1/4", you can order a 30" Outside Mount. Otherwise you'll need to order 30-3/8" and it will come to you at 30" net width.
Minimum Net Size: 30" x 24"
Maximum Net Size: 146" x 120" (Max 121 sq ft)
Can be ordered side-by-side in any width for split in the middle applications or for wider widths.
• Comes in 2 pleat sizes - 3/4" and 1-1/4"
• Sleeker, Stronger Aluminum Headrail
• Light yet extremely sturdy and color coordination to the fabric
• Sleek and space-saving profile. Stacks at less than half the space of vertical vane system.
• Resilient components for worry-free operation
• Unique D-Cell Structure - Creates perfect pleats for long-lasting beauty
• Remarkable strength even in hot, sunny or humid climates
• Offered in Sheer, Light Filtering and Room Darkening for light and privacy control
• Flame resistant fabrics and designer prints available
• Flame resistant fabrics available for added peace of mind
• Meets all Child Safety requirements
Mounting Depths (3/4" or 1-1/4" Pleats)
Partial Inside Mounting Surface Depth: 1-1/4"
Fully Inside Mounting Surface Depth: 3-1/16"
Outside Mount (from back of bracket): 3-1/16"
Sleek Headrail and Side-Rail Design
3/4" and 1-1/4" Pleat sizes
Sheer, Light-filtering and Room-darkening fabrics
No track on the floor or window sill to step on or clean
Day/Day or Day/Night available