The Window Blind Store, Inc.
We guarantee the best price, apples to apples, for your window blinds, shades and shutters anywhere in the market. Doesn’t it make you wonder when companies offer to match a price if you find a better price somewhere else and they are willing to match it? Why don’t they just give you the best price up front like we do? If a manufacturer offers a discount, we will pass that discount on to you the customer.
Unlike some of our competitors, we do not build in extra money to our pricing to cover customer mistakes. However, if we make a mistake it will be our responsibility to fix that mistake at no expense to the customer with the least amount of hassle and as quickly as possible.
There is no extra charge for a Lifetime Warranty, and there are no extra service charge fees. When you checkout, you will pay the price shown on the website without added fees or charges unless you add them.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the style, color or quality of your window blinds, shades or shutters, we'll do what we can to make it right. Simply contact us within 14 days from the time you receive your order, either by email or phone.
However, very importantly, we do not build in more money to the cost of the product you would like to purchase with the possibility of a mistake made by a customer. We, honestly, try to give you the best price on the product the first time. We offer 20%, that comes from the factory, for a remake for a customer who has made a mistake on the information in their order.
All warranties for the products we sell are covered by each manufacturer’s warranty. We offer the best lifetime warranty. Motors have a 5 year warranty. See the written warranty by clicking here.
Privacy and Security:
All of your information is processed through our secure server. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology encrypting your information when you place an order. You may also contact us by phone or email and we will call you back to help you with an order.
We will never share or sell your information. It will only be used by TheWindowBlindStore.com to establish communication with you the customer.
Payment and Fee Options:
TheWindowBlindStore.com accepts Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express to place your order on the website. You may also use cashier's checks, money orders and personal checks but these must be received and clear our banking institution before we can process your order to the factory.
To follow compliance with all the state tax laws, we will charge your local state sales tax rate. Periodically we may have a sale where we include and pay the sales tax for your order.
Order Changes, Cancellations, Refunds:
If you need to change something about your order, please contact us within 24 hours from the date and time the order was placed by calling TheWindowBlindStore.com at 253-839-1513 or 1-800-710-8809.
All our products are custom manufactured to your specifications and with any upgrades you’ve requested. It is important to make sure double check your details before you place your order. You may cancel your order within 24 hours of time you made your purchase. If you need to do this, please contact us within that 24 hour period from the date and time the order was placed by calling TheWindowBlindStore.com at 253-839-1513 or 1-800-710-8809. Your payment will be refunded.
Below are some points about how we handle cancellations and changes:
- Since production typically starts the day after the order is placed, cancellations and changes can only be made within the 24 hours after you place your order online.
- The delivery address may not be changed once your order has shipped from the factory.
- Refunds or credits will not be made beyond the 24 hour initial order period.
- At different times during the year it is possible there could be delays caused by out-of-stock materials, shipping delays, temporary factory overload, holidays, or other factors from the manufacturers factories. We will surely make you aware if this happens during your order process.
- We reserve the right to deny/reject any order, at our discretion.
Inspect Your Order:
When you receive your order, it is important to check if your product was damaged in shipment, was made incorrectly, or has any manufacturer defects. Please notify us within 10 calendar days after receiving your order and we'll have the damaged merchandise replaced, or repaired if applicable, at no cost to you. If you do not notify us within this 10-day period, it will be harder to apply your claim. Any damaged delivery must be signed for as damaged by you and the carrier.
Shipping and Freight:
We try to keep things as simple as possible. We offer free shipping to the contiguous United States. We will ship for free to Hawaii and Alaska. The only extra charge for shipping, anywhere in the 50 United States, would be if any item is over 96 inches in length in which case, we will contact you with the amount of the freight charge. In the majority of cases, you will see the freight charge(s) included in your payment total.
Regarding Hawaii and Alaska
- We will ship for free to Hawaii and Alaska.
- Call for shipping costs to ship shutters to Hawaii or Alaska.
- For oversized products (96" or over in width or height), there will be an extra freight fee and we'll contact you via email or phone, to confirm and/or collect a shipping fee if necessary.
Other Shipping Notes:
- No shipments will be made to PO Box addresses.
- No shipments can be made to military bases outside the continental United States (APO and FPO addresses).
- For the fastest service possible, we ship most products directly from the manufacturing facility located closest to you. Non-oversized products are usually shipped via FedEx, UPS and DHL.
- Address changes are not permitted once your order has shipped.
- Any delivery time we’ve stated are estimates and are susceptible to weather, peak seasons, international and US holidays, and other possible conditions out of our control.
Multiple Product Order Shipments:
If you order different types/styles of window coverings for your home, they are often made in different production facilities. We ship every product to you as soon as possible, but you may receive multiple shipments for the same order. That way, you will have each product/style as soon as possible!
Oversize shipments are usually sent via common carrier (usually blinds more than 96" wide/long), you will be notified by the carrier to schedule a delivery date and time. Your package will not be delivered until you confirm a delivery time. If you miss a call from the carrier, please make sure to try and reach them within 3 days of the carrier’s call. If you don’t, there is a possibility you’ll could be charged storage fees on a per-day basis. Once fees begin, 3 more contact attempts will be made before your order is destroyed.
Therefore, it’s very important that you provide TheWindowBlindStore.com a good contact number when ordering, and that you answer or promptly respond to contact attempts from the freight carrier or from TheWindowBlindStore.com.
We highly recommend that you inspect all oversized packages for damage.
- Sometimes product(s) can come with minor damage to packaging but may be able to be used and should be accepted and noted. Be sure to check all installation hardware is still there.
- There is a 14 day time period to report any unusable product for a remake. Please contact TheWindowBlindStore.com within 10 days of receiving your package(s) if you think they need to be remade.
- If your package is too large to ship by UPS or FedEx, we will ship it from the manufacturer’s facility via freight carrier, usually to your front door. (Please note: Carriers do not typically deliver to apartments or condos within multi-unit buildings).
- You, the customer, are responsible for the disposal of all shipping and packaging materials including pallets used for large shipments.
Freight Damage and Missing Parts:
- Upon receiving your order please be sure to inspect boxes carefully, checking to make sure all installation hardware is still there and alert your driver to any observed damage. Should you find damaged items, please do not discard the boxes! We will be asking you to take pictures of the damage, as the carrier will likely require them to process your claim.
- Please contact TheWindowBlindStore.com within 10 calendar days of the delivery date to report any freight claim.
- If any parts are missing from your order (including installation materials such as screws and brackets), please contact us within 30 calendar days and we’ll help you get replacement parts.
Please contact TheWindowBlindStore.com regarding a quote for international shipping.
Discontinued and/or Back Ordered Items:
Sometimes products or colors are discontinued or placed on backorder by manufacturers. We make every effort to update TheWindowBlindStore.com site regarding discontinued or out of stock items as soon as we are made aware. Whenever we receive notice of backordered items on your order, we will notify you immediately and give you the option to change or cancel your order.
Any order containing 50 or more of the same product, and/or of tax exempt status, or containing any of the manufacturers commercial products will be considered a commercial order.